We spent the day working on transforming the basement into a home movie theatre. We still have a long way to go, but it's a promising start. I sold my Foosball table for $465. The auction closed at $495, but I offered a $30 discount if they would come pick it up today. It was a lovely (very lovely) young girl buying the table for her boyfriend. Wow, what a lucky guy! She did not get the additional $20 discount for beating me at a game. I suppose that was an answer to a rhetorical question.

My back is simply killing me from moving so much furniture this weekend. I hope it feels better, I would hate to have it get as bad as it was a year ago when I had to have physical therapy.

Also, today, we had a professional installer come out and get our high definition system set up properly. I now get all of the satellite high-def channels and most of the local channels too. I watched the Rams game in high-def, and I'm getting so spoiled I can't stand to watch any normal broadcast signal anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason