So, how did you celebrate 'talk like a pirate' day? Terry and I went to some garage sales this morning. There must be 40 garage sales in the neighborhood today. I didn't buy too much, just a small surround sound speaker system and a little digital radio. I also got some toys for the kids.

My weight loss is finally fairly noticable. I have gone from a size 42 pair of pants fitting snugly to a size 40 fitting comfortablly. I'm still a long way from my ultimate goal of 180, but at least I'm seeing some real progress. In six more pounds I will go from being statistially 'obese' to only 'overweight'.

Here is my first official before - after picture. The before picture was taken around July 4, at a BBQ, and the after picture taken this morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason