My copy of "The Wizard of Oz" showed up today. I will review it as soon as I get home from work. Update later!

Ok, here is the update. The print has slightly faded color, moderate to heavy wear, somewhat poor contrast, and poor density. Other than that, it's great. I paid way too much for it, and I'm generally dissappointed. Of course, it's my own fault for getting too emotional about it in the first place. I should have shown more patience all along. I contacted the seller about returning it, or possibly a discount, but I don't see much hope there. I can show it, but it is an awful lot of money to spend on such a flawed print.

Blech.

Final update on this. I spoke to the seller and we worked out a partial refund. I will still have paid way too much for the print, but at least it's not as severe as when I started. I also have been told that there are some film cleaning products which may help with the base scratches on the print. I will be investigating that option too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason