Oh, the humanity..



Without question this is the most annoying YouTube video I have ever watched in my life. Well, to be frank, I couldn't actually watch the whole thing. I had to start and stop it in segments while I tried to clear my polluted mind.

The only reason I post it here, for those of you who can stomach a couple of minutes, is to point out the absurdity of two batshit crazy people arguing with each other as to who is or is not the most batshit crazy.

This is the ultimate pot calling the kettle black scenario of all time.

The 'Project Camelot' group (a bit shit crazy collection of UFO contactees who never found an absurd story they couldn't swallow) interview 'Dr. Steven Greer' (the biggest fucking dickheaded asshole to ever invade the field of UFOology in all of recorded history).

This controversial interview centers around the conflict that Greer claims that all ET contact is beautiful, wonderful, beneficial and great (and anything which is negative is a product of brainwashing and military experiments), while the semi-reasonable (in this context) 'Project Camelot' people suggest that some ET interactions are possibly negative and, hey, anyway, shouldn't we be on the side of humanity as a default position?

The mind reels as you hear Dr. Steven Greer blather on blithely about government built genetically engineered bad gray alien robots only to have the Project Camelot folks blindly nod along in agreement.

Look, I have an answer for both of you. You guys are both bat shit crazy and so full of shit I can't believe you haven't been legally classified as a septic tank by now. If there ever was anything potentially 'real' about UFOs you two, and the 'exopolitical movement' in general, have destroyed any and all hope of ever having the subject taken seriously ever again.

You have completely destroyed the topic through your mind boggling credulity, stupidity, irrational belief systems and lack of critical thinking skills.

As someone who kind of thought maybe there was a real unknown mystery surrounding the UFO topic it is the likes of you that make me want to shrink from the topic for good. I hope you are both ashamed of yourselves and, as far as I can tell, you are both completely hopeless.

P.S. In case you thought my post a bit too harsh. I challenge you to listen to the following 'Project Camelot' broadcast. It boggles the mind. For those of you who thought you had read the extreme of the extreme nut jobs in our culture, you need only read the following. Fellow Freemasons, be forewarned, apparently you sacrifice children, and other various and sundry nasty behavior...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason