Well, I lost another $200 in my 401k yesterday. A hundred, two hundred dollars a day, big deal, who's counting.. I know, technically, I haven't 'lost' anything unless I transfer the funds, but the bottom line is, you contribute a $1,000 on a Friday, and a week later $400 of it is off your balance sheet, well it gets damned frustrating. Oh well, I will try to show more patience, but I have little faith.

Speaking of losing, I keep losing weight. I'm down to 213, which is just 4 pounds away from being statistically 'overweight'. Currently, according to the BMI calculation I am still statistically 'obese'. What an ugly word.

None of my clothes fit me right now, they are all falling off. However, I am not even half way to my goal of 180 pounds. I still have 33 more pounds to go, so what do you do? I guess I have to go out and buy some 'losing weight' clothes. Today I found one pair of shorts that didn't get throw out that are 4" smaller waist size then when I started. They fit, albeit, a tight one. I suppose that is what I should do, if I have to buy clothes, buy them a size that is still very tight on me, just as a reminder I haven't reached my goal yet. Today I'm wearing these size 38" pants, that are very tight, and I suppose my goal is a comfortable size 36" waist. Lots of people have been noticing the weight loss lately, and that helps with motivation.

I received my copy of "The Secret of NIMH" yesterday and the color is simply perfect. However, it has just terrible wear. Actually there are no continuous lines, however there is constant wear that is quite distracting. Once you get involved in the story it is easier to ignore, and the fact that the color is perfect helps a lot. I started to get paranoid that my copy of "The Wizard of Oz" was going to be this bad, but the seller assured me that, though it does have some wear, it is nowhere near as bad as NIMH.

Well, I'm off to get my hair cut. Maybe that will drop me another pound....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason