WIRELESS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! As of today I am wireless, and wireless rocks. I spent an absurd amount of money on a high-end notebook computer, an HP with 15" screen, 1600x1200 32 bit resolution, ATI 3d card, 512mb ram, 60gb hard drive, and more. I then spent another absurd amount of money on a wireless highspeed internet connection. All for what? So I can update this blog post sitting on my couch, in front of the television set. This is truly awesome. If I have to work, I hate feeling tied to an internet connection, a computer, or an office. Work can, at least, be where I am at now. Whatever that work might choose to be.

In the coming months, my email address will change, and my web servers will shift about. All will be good in the world of broadband internet connections. Anybody recommend a good piece of free childrens's internet blocking software now that all of the household machines are connected 24/7?

An interesting google search of the day. As I have mentioned in the past, my stats tracker for this web site records the domain and re-directed URL of every hit I receive. Any time somone types a search into google and ends up at my web site, I get a record of their exact search. Some of them are quite strange. Like this one:

"illegal download complete film reign of fire"

I was the number 6 search result on google for this particular string.

I am the number 9 search result for: "painters dropcloth canvas"

I am the numer 3 search result for: "code on cobb gamedev"

Another search result was redirected from a *walmart* web site??! on the keyword 'Ratcliff'.

Of course, several hits from my profile on the CARM atheism forum.

I got a nice hit on this keyword search from google: "dlp tv rainbow color"

And this: "Minneapolis rent InFocus projector"

I am the *only* google hit for this search: "KITZBUEL EXOTIC", most likely because I probably spelled Kitzbuel wrong. Heck, I think I just had myself google whacked!!!!!! Now I'm going to spoil it by posting this blog entry.

I was the number 2 google hit for this search: "gamble fundraiser horse race"

Of course, now that I have posted these keyword searches, I have entered into a recursive loop, and will just perpetually show up on an infinite spiral of over more obtuse, confused, and poorly formed keyword searches by the internet masses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason