My close, dear, and personal friend Andy Milonakis, has made this video to satirize us all. I spent a little time downloading all of the little 'comedy' bits on on Andee's site. A couple of dozen, I then watched each and copied a select few to a folder on my desktop called 'funny'. Not many made it to that folder, but the few that did were worth the effort.

Andee has had an interesting week. His "Superbowl is Gay" video has become an internet phenomenon and is spreading across the world like an insane brush fire. Andee has a chat room on his website and I dropped in and spoke to him briefly. I found it more than slightly amusing to give him a link to Johnny's website so he could read Johnny's 'Perspective' post. Imagine a 27 year old aspiring comedian reading a blog post about how he is a tortured teenage boy struggling with issues of his sexuality.

With that in mind, I offer you this link to Andee's take on the likes of us Bloggers. He certainly puts us in our place. If you see some of yourself in this video, I implore each and every one of us to find some new material.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason