Pan's Labyrinth



Wow! That's all I can think to say. For once I find a movie that lives up to the promise of the good reviews. In fact the only negative review I could find appears to have been written by a simpleton who's soul died sometime back in the 1970's.

At first I didn't quite understand what a 'fairy tale for adults' was supposed to mean. Now I understand, all it means is that this is a very adult movie, with very adult themes, that unfolds through the eyes of a child obsessed with fairy tales.

There is nothing about this film for children but there is a great deal to be learned by adults. I cannot recommend this film enough. I haven't seen anything so wonderful in a very, very, long time.

Comments

Greg Stewart said…
My wife and I saw it in the theaters when it was out. It was a phenomenal film. I would be lying if I said I didn't shed a tear at the very very end.

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason

How to become a Freemason?