Masonic Idol this Saturday at Wentzville Lodge #46



I just spent this evening working on a flyer to promote our talent show on Saturday night. This is the most complicated event I have put on to date, since it has many moving parts. I am really hoping we get a good crowd to show up, or this is going to be a bit of a fiasco.

Between myself and a couple of others we have spent over $350 putting together gift baskets to raffle off. If we don't make more than that in ticket sales we would have been better off just donating the money.

Here is a link to the flyer as a PDF file. If you are a blog reader and in the area, please think about coming by Saturday night and supporting our event. I am hopeful that it will be a very fun evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason

How to become a Freemason?