Wow, this comment system rocks. I love having my website interactive. Thanks all for participating. News on my car today is the plugs are fouled and the plug wires were corroded. Highly likely that was the source of the problem. They are on order and that should fix everything.....that is everthing except the messed up suspension, trashed tranny and..... Hey, if I can just putter around the neighborhood this fall with the top down I'm completely happy.

The Cardinals are catching break. Our rookie pitcher Danny Haren is coming on strong. He got to hit...in the *first* inning!! We batted all of the way around the first inning and, sadly, Bo Hart recorded 2 of the 3 outs in the first inning of the game! The pitcher hit a double, several other players hit doubles, and their wobbling starting pitcher for the Expos threw several walks and a hit by pitch in the mix. We ended up with 7 runs in the first inning. Danny Haren left the game around the 8th inning with a shutout. Simontachi let the Expos get a sniff, but the Cardinals tacked on 3 more insurance runs to win the game 11 to 1. If we can get quality pitching from our staff maybe this whole division thing isn't totally washed up.

I used the internet to help plan out our trip. I am just loving my Pocket PC more and more as the days go by. Today, as I was using MapQuest to plan out the trip, I saw an option "download to PDA", I clicked it and immediately had all of the driving directions to every place we are going on my handheld. That's just too cool.

When we get back I will immediately begin planning my next big outdoor movie showing. The movie collectors club in St. Louis, known as "The Saturday Night Screening Room", is having their monthly event at my house. I will be showing my print of "The Court Jester" in the back yard around the swimming pool. If you would like to come, please free to do so. Saturday August 16th at 7:30. We will begin showing the film at dusk. Most of my Lake Saint Louis friends have already seen this print, the first one I ever bought, a few times. However, if you haven't seen it, or haven't seen it in a long time, I encourage you to come out for the show.



Comments

Unknown said…
yes this is nice site with very knowledge of new ideas.
What does everyone else thing of the site mymmoshop? A lot of people are saying it is the #1 one site in world in terms of where to buy wow gold. My experience with them has been great so far. Peace out man.
=====================================
Shane
Buy WoW Gold

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason