Vacation Day #8 : Saturday, June 28 : I didn't take pictures on Day's #8 and #9 so I'm a little fuzzy on the details. I recall that in the morning Terry and I went to garage sales and I bought a bunch of cowboy hats, a pair of golf shoes, a complete set of junior golf clubs for Alex, and a color television set. I took Alex to play a round of golf with his new clubs. In the afternoon we went boating and I took my color TV out and watched the ballgame on the boat.

Vacation Day #9 : Sunday, June 29 : On Sunday we invited our new friends the Humes out for a day of fun on the lake. The Humes have a son the same age as Alex. They are not only in the same class but also they are in Horizons together, a program for gifted children. Both of the Humes are engineers and they have a pretty smart bunch of children. They have lived in Lake St. Louis for about a year but had never been on the lake. Once again, we took them tubing, swimming, and cooked on the boat. A good time was had by all but, to be honest, by this time I was getting pretty exhausted from my vacation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason