For some time now I have been keeping a list of the movies I would love to own someday. In general I tried to keep modern movies off of this list, since they are rarely if ever available. A few modern films have crept into the list, simply as an indication of how much I love that particular film.

I believe this list is fairly complete. As you will note it is heavy on comedies and science fiction. This is a reflection of my personal taste in films and the kind of films I like to show. If you feel there are any absolutely gross errors of omission, please let me know.

The top of the image shows the films in my current collection. There is a blank area leaving room for new acquisitions. This list represents my 'bidding list'. I do not intend to bid on any films that are not on this list. Likewise, if any of these films ever come up for auction, I will pursue them if it is within my means to do so.

Here is the list, in a pictorial format:

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason