Wow.....my Alfa Romeo is dead. I just wrapped it around a telephone pole. I walked away with just some bruises on my right hand. I was out for a country drive at lunch, now with leaves all in their glorious fall colors, and coming out of a curve it started to fishtail. I hadn't done anything remarkable to start it fishtailing, and I almost got it recovered, but it just refused and went into a ditch, slamming into a telephone pole at about 30 miles per hour.

I survived, the car did not. At least it can't cost me money any more, and I can't undo what has just happened, so life goes on. It's just a car.

I am terribly fortunate I was not killed in the accident. Had I not hit the telephone pole the car probably would have flipped, and with the convertible top down...well..let's not think about that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason