My Daughter's Techno Video for Halloween



As I mentioned in my previous post, with photographs, my daughter spent this weekend creating a 'techno' video to show at her Halloween party on Saturday October 20th at our home.

Even though she had never used the new piece of editing software I bought, I think she did an excellent job.

The video compression artifacts on YouTube are just terrible so it's kind of hard to really tell what it is all about, but she will be broadcasting the high-resolution version on using my DLP projector at her party.

Here is a Google Video version, which is of much higher quality. What is weird is, last I checked, it says it is 'not currently available'. I'm not sure why, hopefully it will be back online soon.



If you have the time, interest, and bandwidth, here is a link to a higher resolution version in Windows Media format.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason