Military Masons in America Blog



I received an email this morning from Brother Robert A. Bussey who wanted to talk about his new blog dedicated to Masons in the Military.

I encourage other Masonic blogs to add a link to their template as this seems like a worthy effort.

And, now for something completely out of context, I am uploading a short video to test out the new embedded video feature in Blogger. Just as you can easily upload photographs with blogger (and use their disk space and bandwidth) it appears you can now embed videos the same way; without the inconvenience of having to go through YouTube along the way.

Attached is a short video I took with my digital camera as I walked around the grand gallery inside Opera Garnier in Paris. The video quality isn't that great but it still gives some sense impressions of this amazing hallway.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason