Quick update to clairfy



Just a brief update. It turns out that I am not going to join the Scottish Rite this weekend. My wife has an important event she wants me to attend tomorrow evening and I decided to wait until the next ceremonial. Also, I have to prepare for my presentation this coming Thursday to celebrate the 80 year anniversary of the New Masonic Temple.

Next week, at our regular meeting at Napthali lodge, I will be making an open presentation about the building of the temple. Let me know if you are interested in attending.

So that this post is not completely devoid of information I will direct you to my programming weblog were I made a major update earlier today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason

How to become a Freemason?