I have previously posted on this blog on the topic of maintaining different 'personas' on the internet. I have also been very shy about talking about my 'job'. The thing is, even though I write software for a living I still, from time to time, like to write software for fun. I used to publish extensively in Dr. Dobbs Journal, contribute to developer websites like 'Flipcode' and chapters for books like "Game Gems". I enjoy that sort of thing and there is no reason I shouldn't talk about it.

Just not *here*. So, today, I set up a new blog devoted just to code related stuff. I won't update it very often (probably more at first as I put up some of my old code resources).

You can find the new incarnation of John Ratcliff's Code Suppository here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason