Well, last evening was the dinner/dance fund raiser. It was very pleasant. All of the negative things I had posted in my review of the standard 'dinner/dance' really didn't happen. The women, however, were dressed to kill. Just as advertised. Some men here in Lake St. Louis sure have some lovely wives! As usual, for some reason, I am blessed with incredible luck at these fund raising events. I only bought $20 worth of tickets, and the first ticket pulled out of the evening was mine, and it was for the largest prize they had. A basket full of assorted Christmas goodies! No one got sloppy drunk and we had a very pleasant evening discussing entertainment systems and other common interests. I found out a *lot* of people are getting really excited about my Christmas party this year. It's quite a bit to have to live up to these expectations. I feel like each year I have to do something bigger and better than the last. Hopefully everyone will have a good time, I'll let you know how it all works out in the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason