Short post today, just to bump the previous topic if nothing else. My copy of "It's A Wonderful Life" showed up today. I was able to watch the first reel when I went home at lunch. I am absolutely thrilled with my copy. Especially for the price.

My annual Christmas party is this Saturday. We chose this weekend because next weekend is too close to Christmas itself to throw a party. However, if people are free the next Saturday (December 21), we will be showing "It's A Wonderful Life". We will also show a couple of Christmas cartoons for the kids before the feature. These will include "Woody Woodpecker Plays Santa" and "Mickey's Christmas Carol".

That's all I had to say today, see you Saturday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason