I added more blog links to my sidebar today. I have been accused, on another site, of having an entertaining blog. I resent that accusation and will now begin to bore you as much as possible. Look, see, you are bored already. I will include more trivia, like, the favorite manpurse (or murse) according to our intrepid readers is..drum roll please...a briefcase. As of today I have switched over to using a conventional man purse, a satchel like affair slung over the shoulder with enough pockets in it to lose more than just a few personal items for a very long time.

My daughter is having a band concert this evening, so my goal is to vacate the office at a reasonable time and listen to her play. My daughter, Lauren, is extremely gifted not only as a musician but also as an artist as well. She plays a number of instruments, including the piano and the coronet. Next year she hopes to play the french horn. My son Johnny plays the baritone in the high school marching band. Meanwhile, Alex gave up the piano for Hopkido, a Korean martial art. In the world of pointless gadgets I finally broke down and bought a 4 megapixel digital camera for my family this Christmas. I got a 256mb card so it will hold many, many, pictures before I have to download them. Hopefully I will start updating my photoalbums once I get this puppy fired up. One of my main reasons for getting it was to make it easier for me to trade on ebay. An auction with photographs, especially 16mm film, will make a minimum of twice as much money if it did not.

In 16mm news, I'm bidding on this gem today. I also posted a message on the 16mm film collectors forum offering to trade my feature length movie "The Golden Seal" for any decent cartoon short. Man, I really don't like that film.

There you have it, my blog is now officially boring and pointless, and in so doing, elevates everyone elses to a new plane of deep introspection and philosophical gerrymandering.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason