Appetizers for the Soul



Ever since the 'metaphysical' discussion group I was in dissolved I have really been missing it. It was such a great group of people and everyone provided so much support. I have theories as to why the group dissolved, and mostly I believe it is because we didn't have a fixed date for a meeting each month nor did we have a specific social agenda.

I also feel like the label 'metaphysical' made it seem a bit to restrictive and we quickly found that even those who share metaphysical beliefs vary quite widely in their personal expression of them.

This time I am focusing exclusively on the social aspect of the evening, sharing food and drink in a safe and relaxing setting. I have already heard from a few of the old members that they are anxious to get a new group started again.

I will have to report how things go after the first meeting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason

How to become a Freemason?