Pictures from Lauren's Halloween Party


(My daughter Lauren and the sign I make her stand next to whenever boys are around.)

Last Saturday evening my daughter Lauren and her friends threw a huge Halloween party. It was hosted by her friends Eric and Kelly. An enormous amount of work went into the decorations. The theme of the party was some sort of mix of techno-hippie-dance. The evening was chaperoned by a number of parents and proved, yet once again, that young people can still have a lot of fun, even when supervised and without alcohol present.

My wife took all of the pictures and, unfortunately, forgot to check her lens. There was a large smear right in the middle of the lens and pretty much messed up almost all of the photographs. Many of the ones I have posted here were actually cropped from the edges of a group of people to avoid the big smear in the middle.

This evening I will probably be attending the Lake Saint Louis community association Halloween party with entertainment by the band Max Thrust. Last year I had my wife make me a Kurta for Christmas and I have only worn it once. I guess I will put that on tonight and attend the party as an overweight middled aged Mohinder Suresh.

(Note: A follow up to my previous post. I just checked my site statistics and found that I received 500 hits yesterday from the following link. Of course I can't read a word of it, but I'm figuring this must be some kind of Japanese Slash-Dot or something.)


Samantha Yonley on the trampoline




























































Comments

Anonymous said…
hey daddy, those pictures of me look super horrible, you should take those down and leave th rest up.
-lauren

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason

How to become a Freemason?