Dutch Magician Ramana Levitates at the Whitehouse is explained and debunked (bullshit artist Ramana revealed)


Sitting on a one legged table.


Sitting on a one legged table.

The main reason I am making this blog post is to draw traffic to my website. The reason I am drawing traffic to my website is to make Google Adsense impressions. The reason I want to make Google Adsense impressions is so that people will click on hosted advertising on my website. The reason I want people to click on hosted advertising on my website is to generate revenue. The reason I want to generate revenue is so that I can buy myself a six pack of beer with my Google Adsense dollars.

All that said, the reason you are here is because you want to learn the great levitation secret of the Yogi Magician Guru dude named Ramana.

Now, this one is pretty simple. Just follow this link to watch a video of the this guy putting on a sideshow in front of the Whitehouse the other day. Here is the link.

It is interesting to note the similarities between the photograph the other day of 'Ramana' and the old black and white photograph of the same trick being performed years ago. Note the similarities between the two pictures. In both cases the performer has a 'stage' underneath him, and is perfectly suspended above holding a 'stick'.

The trick is really quite simple. The key is the stick that he is pretending to hold, the robes he has around him, and the mat that he is performing the illusion on.

The man is simply sitting on a table.

Think about that and watch the video again.

The base of the table, under the mat, is a very heavy platform enough to support his weight. The 'cane' is really just a carefully welded leg on the table platform. He is simply sitting on the table and his baggy clothing covers it up; though in the video you can see the outline a little bit.

Of course someone can easily make sure there is nothing directly 'underneath' him, but I dare you to try to knock his cane out of his hand. You can't, of course, because it really isn't a cane. It is a solid piece, that is welded from the base to the platform he is sitting on. (Watch the video a second time and realize he is simply sitting on a table and it will hit you what an asshole this guy is.)

There you go, please click on a link so that I can buy some more beer.

-- Update, Friday, October 26, 2007. The main reason I made this post was as an experiment to see if I could draw a bunch of traffic to my website, as well as move up on the Google search list ranking for this Ramana character. Well, the experiment worked! I have been cross-linked several times and have received hundreds of hits because of this one blog post. I am also on the top ten list on any Google search related to this Ramana bozo.

I don't know if I earned enough Google Adsense revenue to buy myself a six pack of beer or not, but I certainly got a laugh out of it anyway.

-----------------------------------

Here is an update. I did some more web-searching and found a link to this YouTube video. For what it is worth, I figured this shit out before I ever found the video.

You know, what really bugs me about all of this? I actually believe some 'magic' (i.e. paranormal phenomena) are real. I believe this because I have close personal friends who have experienced it directly in their lives. I, being a curious fellow, am interested in finding out more about these strange occurrences while the 'illusionists' are just bull-shit artists muddying the waters. Whatever, here's the video of exactly how this asinine trick is performed.

What is especially distasteful is the stream of bullshit that this Ramana asshole spews about how he learned this advanced technique from Yogis and other scam artists. The only thing special Ramana learned was how to make a really good weld.


Keywords: DUTCH magician Ramana levitation trick how explained
Ramana float on stick reveal
magician ramana + secret
ramana levitation how does he do it
levitation human ramana dutch
levitation ramana cane
ramana levitation secret

Comments

Anonymous said…
I dont think there is a necessity to bad mouth Ramana. Everyone knows its a trick and Magic Academy in Kerala, where Ramana studied, clearly states that they want to quell the superstitions and promote Magic with the help of science and technology.
>>I dont think there is a necessity to bad mouth Ramana

It is necessary to bad mouth the guy, because he doesn't say that he is an 'illusionist'. He says he is using magic yogi powers to accomplish his feat.

John
Anonymous said…
I think... what des it really matter what I think, all this typing is just wasted effort, much like Ramana's "Illusion". It's very convincing until I burst on the scene and wreck my foot trying to kick his staff from under him!
BeagleFury said…
"If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are." - Zen saying.
Anonymous said…
"I actually believe some 'magic' (i.e. paranormal phenomena) are real."

Too bad, you seemed like perfectly rational person right up until that point...
Anonymous said…
do it without the staff, or use strings like david Copperfield!
Anonymous said…
>>I actually believe some 'magic' (i.e. paranormal phenomena) are real. I believe this because I have close personal friends who have experienced it directly in their lives. I, being a curious fellow, am interested in finding out more about these strange occurrences while the 'illusionists' are just bull-shit artists muddying the waters.<<


Illusionists can be fun to watch performing, but from what I've seen of them, which is not much, I agree that they usually don't pretend to be the real thing like this guy does. He even claims to be trying to show the world that reality is not what it seems. In my case, I know from *personal* experience, that this world isn't what it appears to be, and that the so-called "laws" of physics are far from being actual laws, so I understand your frustration with this guy. But that's just the way it is, and will be--anything to attract attention and make a buck.
Anonymous said…
If you have ever "toked" you must understand the minuscule difference between reality and "non" reality.
All is not as it seems.
David Quin said…
Hi John,

I'm not sure about the Masonic stuff, but I love your Ramana/Adsense joke!

I wouldn't be too hard on poor old Ramana, though. You played your trick for "earning revenue"; he just has a different, and rather more sustained, trick with the same purpose.

David
Tekun Sudiyono said…
nice info...i like it
Anonymous said…
I don't get while you call it "sitting on a TABLE". Isn't he rather sitting on a CHAIR or PLATFORM that is welded to a heavy plate which is concealed under the rug and connected through the stick?
Anonymous said…
Haha I love your honesty in the first paragraph

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason