Well, a few things going on. First, this company is taking me out to fancy dinner for free. They used me as a reference for some investors and are returning the favor. Since I was planning on spending the evening with my son anyway, I asked if they would buy him dinner too. They said that would be fine. So, make that two free dinners at my favorite Japanese resturant in the area "Shogun".

Yesterday my teenage son Johnny went out to find a summer job. He walked into "Denny's", asked for an application, then immediately got an interview, and starts work busing tables on Thursday. Wow, that was easy.

Today my South African Connection, Naushad Mohomad, agreed to let me act as his sellers agent for feature movies. He is going to send me a bunch of 16mm feature films and I will be selling them for him and we will, hopefully, be able to split a decent profit.

I now have 10 tickets to see "Aliens" and then "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" at the Fox theatre on Friday night. That should be a blast!

I just ordered another movie screen, one just as big as my current tripod 96"x96", but this one is ceiling mounted so I can watch movies easily in the living room. Just pull the screen down or slide it right back up. It will make things much easier for screening my films from Naushad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason