I just saw something on Blogger that, if it's true, is awesome. I went to my Blog page and the inserted banner ad was specifically designed to match posts on my site! Since I often talk about baseball, specifically the St. Louis Cardinals, the blogger site specific software decided to insert a banner advertisement for tickets to Cardinals baseball games!

How totally cool! Next week I suppose it will insert a banner ad for "The Ghost In Jar" t-shirt.

Fathers day was very nice. In the morning I took all of the kids, including my nephews Charlie and Nathan, to play tennis. Afterwards we cooled off with an ice cream and then went home for some back yard swimming. In the early afternoon our friend Marty called up and invited us out on his speedboat. The kids and I went out on the lake and went tubing and then wakeboarding. My nephew Charlie is one of those kids who can do all kinds of trick riding on his street bicycle, so I figured he would be great at wakeboarding. It took quite a few tries, but once Charlie got up he looked like a professional. In the evening we stopped by the neighbors BBQ and the teenagers shot pool. To finish up we had about 8 teenagers at the house to watch the anime film "Spirited Away" on the big screen.

For fathers day my son Johnny got me a portable cooling fan to hook up on the boat during the hot summer days. Terry and the kids got me a 2 day fishing trip up at Mark Twain lake for when I start my vacation in a week. All in all, a lovely day and I am now counting the individual seconds until my vacation begins at the end of this week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason