Now it's gone full circle. Some idiot actually paid money for the URL to 'ghostinajar.com'. Well, good for him. It didn't take him long, a day, to link to my site. Yet more traffic by people who are as obessed with cultural fads as I am. That said, I am terribly dissappointed. I bid on a the official "Ghost in a Jar" painting. I was really psyched about winning this auction because it was an original painting inspired by the 'Ghost in a Jar' auction at the time the auction happened. Heck, I figured I would cut prints and sell a limited edition set of a 100 copies and make a profit ten-fold my original purchase price. However, I lost the auction. I use a piece of sniping software called "Auction Sentry" but it failed to successfully submit my final bid which was higher than the closing price. Live and learn, next time don't cut it so close.

I am still waiting on my movies from South Africa. I now consider the incredible patience I am exhibiting, by faithfully waiting for these films to arrive, a form of deep spiritual meditation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason