Today's Blog post is a request for input. I am going to be creating a 'things to do' web page. I'm tired of doing searches on 'things to do' and getting the same old list of the 5 popular tourist attractions. I'm looking for something broader, and more creative. Something that can grow through time, based on the input of friends and family. This 'things to do' list is focused on things to do as a family, not necessarily as a single person. It does not mean a list of 'chores' to do, it is things you want to do when you have a spot of free time.

The catagories are:

(1) Things to do inside the house. (Examples, watch a movie, play a musical instrument, play a board game.)

(2) Things to do in your immediate area that are relatively inexpensive. (This includes backyard activities like a barbeque, as well as things in your general area like biking on the Katy trail, bowling, etc.. For example, going to a Rascals baseball game is relatively inexpensive and not a long drive)

(3) Things to do which are inexpensive, but require a lengthy drive. (Examples, going to a winery, going out to the country, going to Elephant Rock or another state park)

(4) Things to do in the area that cost some money. (Examples: going to a cardinals baseball game, going to the Fox theatre, going out to dinner.)

(5) Things that cost a decent amount of money and are a long drive. (A float trip, going to Branson, etc.)

(6) Things that are insanely expensive and require you fly there. (Trip to Vegas, etc. I doubt we really need to many of these as suggestions.)

Please email your suggestions and I will collate them into a single web page, with web-links where appropriate. A regular stone-soup-group approach to family activities.

You can also drop by my chat room, which I keep up when I'm at my computer. If you launch the chat room and don't see my name in the room, then I'm away from my computer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason