Little bits of news. I received my print of ET yesterday. The color is near perfect and there are no splices. It was well taken care of, obviously treated with film guard. It does have some base scratches throughout,and the brightness seems oversaturared, like it was slighly overexposed, but still an excellent print nontheless. I'm really looking forward to showing it.

I bit the bullet yesterday and bought a new notebook computer. I haven't bought a notebook in over 4 years. My last one was 350mhz Pentium and it is still a great day to day workhorse. Thing is, I can't very well do any real 'work' on it. My new notebook is an HP ze5185, 2.4ghz Pentium 4, 512mb ram, 60gb hard drive, 15" screen, DVD player, nice ATI 3d chipset. Hopefully it will be a benefit in the end. I am goiing to get high speed internet at my home sometime soon, using a wireless provider on the Lake called 'Infiniplex'. This way I should be able to work in a more 'portable' fashion. We will see.

Lastly, my wife Terry is going to have her tonsils taken out tomorrow. I have heard this is a fairly serious operation for an adult. Over the years Terry has always had throat problems and her tonsils are pretty much deteriorated by this point. I am hoping I can be around to help out during her recovery. Maybe the notebook computer will help, again, we will see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason