Short note to anybody who wandered here from the film-center forum. This blog site is really stupid, boring, and personal, and not really about 16mm films. However, because I am a 16mm film collector, I have some links and a couple of blog posts about my experiences and observations with 16mm collecting. I have one blog post about 'how I got into 16mm film collecting', and another one about my thoughts on what makes a 'good film' to show as a social event. Ignore everything else on the site because you might die from boredom.

BTW, just for the heck of it, I'm going to try to keep up my chat rooms when I'm sitting at my computer. Just click on this link if you want to chat about anything on my website.

Hey 16mm Doug, sorry I missed you. I was out to lunch. Had my first chat hit and I was AFK. Somebody can ping me any time, I'm here for the rest of the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason