Terry's surgery went fine. She is pretty miserable today though. I'm working from home so I can help her out. Hopefully she will start to feel better in the next few days. Sunday is my son Alex's 10th birthday. Hopefully we can do something fun that day. Our friend Patty Solomon was very helpful yesterday with taking Terry to the hospital and staying with her though the day. Patty was especially kind by bringing Alex and I a fantastic home cooked dinner of BBQ ribs and corn on the cob. I believe her own family got Macoroni and Cheese or something.

I just closed my ten auctions on Ebay last night. It was a lot of fun! I made $220 off of the ten items, each with a starting bid of only $1 with no reserve. The funniest auction was for a "Paddington Bear" cartoon I only paid $5 for. I described the cartoon as a "stoner flick" with a $30 opening bid, and it *SOLD*. It's all about the advertising.

My copy of "Mary Poppins" showed up yesterday, and it is a wonderful print. However, the color is slightly faded and the seller didn't tell me that. We are discussing a discount, hopefully we can work that out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason