Italian Internet Mechanic Shows up For Work



A taste of Rome. Our tour took us to dinner at a lovely restaurant near the Colloseum that featured lovely Opera singers. Here is a YouTube video of one of their performances.



The Italian Internet mechanic for Rome communications must have shown up for work this morning and jiggled a few wires as I find I have a decent connection now. I took this opportunity to upload a sampling of photographs, in no particular order, to the site.

Here I am standing next to my once and future Ferrari.

Today is our last day and we will fly back tomorrow morning. We arrive in the US at the Washington Dulles airport (famous for lengthy delays) and are scheduled to be in Saint Louis at 9:01pm on Flight #7955 United Airlines.



My daughter Lauren pretends to drink my $14 beer.




Note the eye in the pyramid in this Catholic Church





Lauren and the artist we bought a painting from.















































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason