Well, I wasted half of a beautiful day on just this..



While on my trip I took a number of short video clips since my digital camera can also record digital movies. Unfortunately, it doesn't record them particularly well. This morning I went out and purchased a copy of 'Adobe Premiere Elements' to try to edit some of my content together. I suppose it was a good learning exercise since, I think, I learned a few things. As already mentioned, I learned that the videos on my little digital camera suck. I also learned that if I want to keep some video I should actually try to hold my hand steady; I think I'm still suffering from motion sickness reviewing the clips. Finally, I learned that editing videos takes a crap-load of time!

After messing with the software for a while I decided to just edit together the few video clips I have from inside Opera Garnier. The goal was to create a lasting memory of the experience and to try to show the breathtaking beauty of the grand hall in a way that can't be captured in a still image.

What I ended up with is a fuzzy, blurry, and motion sickness inducing montage. I'm uploading it anyway since, after all, I want to all of the botherto make it.

As soon as that is done I'm going to drive to Troy Lodge to attend the installation of officers and get a free meal for Alex and myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason