I really resent the fact that my body is being used as a biological weapons testing facility. Some guy at work brought a virus into the office and I had succumbed to it by Friday. I took Friday off of work and spent the whole day in bed; hoping that rest would improve the situation. This weekend has been the single most beautiful of the entire year, sunny and a perfect 80 degrees all day.

Yesterday was Terry's birthday and I had a big day planned. Instead we had to call off most activities including a movie showing on the boat in the evening that we had promoted to our friends and neighbors. Today is Father's day and I'm supposed to go down to see my dad for a BBQ. I'm sure I will drag myself into the car and do it, but I truly feel miserable. The 'sickness' has spread into my lungs and I have a healthy raspy rumbling cough that makes me sound like the waking dead each time an attack comes on.

How truly pathetic. I hope this viral scourge purges itself from my flesh soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason