I just got my copy of "Lady and the Tramp" yesterday, as well as my solar panel set up. The copy of "Lady and the Tramp" has some color shift, torwards blue green instead of pure blue but, apparently, it's still considered 'excellent color' by collectors standards. It's going to take me a while to really get the hang of all of the details on this hobby.

I just found out there is a 16mm film collectors club in the St. Louis area. It has been in existance for 11 years and has about 25 members. They have a movie showing on the 3rd Saturday of every month at a member's home. They are having a showing this Saturday of Woody Allen's "Radio Days". Apparently the guy who is sponsoring the showing has a theatre in his home with 16mm, 35mm, and DLP! Wow, I can't wait to meet these people and become involved with the organization. I have already volunteered to show "The Court Jester" at our home this August.

I scored a really fun print today, I paid $50 a a copy of "Who's on First" with Abbot and Costello!! What a classic short to show!

I had to update my poll questions today, because I sold "Mary Poppins" and just acquired "Lady and the Tramp". Feel free to vote on your favorite feature (from my personal collection). Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason