A Fiery Speech

Comments

There are plenty of reasons not to vote for Obama. Race is NOT one of them. But Trumka implying I'm a race hater because I'm a Republican, or that it's racism not to vote for Obama?

Please.
Is it not racist to seek to abandon the people of Iraq just because Iraq is "over there", and because the common people of Iraq, who believed it when they were told that they had a solemn committment from America and Great Britain that they will be defended and protected, are "not American"?
Peter, my friend, there are many things you and I will never agree upon, but you've made the observation of the season.
Thank you Chris for addressing me as a friend. You made my day, brought a smile to my face, and I really appreciated it.

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason

How to become a Freemason?