Ice Storm



Today Saint Louis is getting hit with a good old fashioned ice storm. I didn't even bother trying to drive to the office today and have been working from home. It is supposed to keep up through the night so I will probably work from home tomorrow as well.

Thanks for all of the kind words about my health. Today I am finally starting to feel a bit better. It was certainly a strange experience and not one I am looking forward to repeating again!

Later, after I finish working for the day, I want fire up my new SUV and switch it into four wheel drive mode and see how sure footed it is driving up to the grocery store. I've always wanted a four wheel drive vehicle just for days like today, so I am curious to see how well it works. I'll see if I can keep the heavy beast out of the ditch.

There is nothing else exciting going on in my life at the moment to share, and I haven't found any new topics to rant about. Maybe next week...

Comments

Anonymous said…
You've had enough excitement this week, Brother John. Ice storms are always best viewed from inside, preferably with a fireplace going off to the side. Stay warm and keep those seizures to a minimum...

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason