Just a couple of links. While browsing the internet last night I came across this site, called 'Art Renewal'. The layout is like a blog, but the author posts high quality art images that he finds personally appealing. This morning he sent me an email directing me to the ARC International website, which is the worlds largest online art gallery. I am finding it extremely satisfying using my high speed internet to take virtual tours of this incredible art.

Speaking of high-speed internet. My phone copmany CenturyTel sent me their 'high-speed internet via cable modem'. Ahem...it's only 'high-speed' if you are switching from dial-up. Compared to the high speed wireless service I get from Netlogic it was excruciating to use. I ended up cancelling the CenturyTel service after having it for just one day. At least now I know I am getting something for the extra $25 a month I pay Netlogic. This also means my email address can stay the same for the forseeable future.

Please add comments to this weblog entry if you know of other great online Art Galleries. I am especially interested in high-resolution images of classic art.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason

How to become a Freemason?