Well, I'm back from E3. I don't really have anything to report. In fact, I don't even really have the time to. Today I have chores to do and other activities at hand. E3 was the most crowded it has ever been. It was so packed that you felt like you were on a subway train in Tokyo. Absolutely horrific. On the second day of the conference I went to see the new Star Wars movie and then went to the beach. I simply could not bring myself to deal with the crowds again and I wasn't needed at our booth. I was basically 'on call' for technical support if needed and I wasn't needed. On Friday I returned to the show and took photographs of large breasted women. I think that is all there is relevant to report from E3.

The reason I am making a brief post today is because while I was out of town I received my scanner. The first thing I did was hook it up and scan in a couple of my drawings to test it out. I can't wait to scan in my entire portfolio and post it online. I believe that, all together, my drawings tell a more compelling story of the evolution of my psyche than any conventional photographs might.

The two drawings I just scanned in reveal nothing new about my character. They only affirm my lifelong obsession with beautiful women. You will see in the first a typical pattern I have of starting a drawing and never finishing it. However, the condition of this sketch is still quite good, as I used the highest quality drawing board, so I may in fact finish it some day.

This drawing is of one of the absolutely most stunningly beautiful women ever born on this planet earth. Her name is "Isabella Rosselini" and she has always captivated me.

Isabella Rossilini

This second drawing is of some model I suppose; I quite like the design I built up around her. Again, this drawing is not technically 'finished' in any real sense, but a nice sketch nontheless.

Let's call her Isis

Sometime in the next week I will make a proper post with accompanying photographic material. I even have some commentary to make since I purchased the DVD 'What the bleep do we know?' and have more than a few things to say about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason