Last night I finally got the wireless adapter to work on my Pocket PC. All it needed was a new driver for the 2003 edition of the Windows CE operating system. Wireless on a PDA is simply awesome!!

I can check my email from wherever I am at. I can also google and check news and even check up on weblogs. Of course, very few websites are PDA friendly, but I imagine that will change. I decided that I would go ahead and make a PDA friendly version of my movie list and, at the same time, revise my weblog with a new template. So, along the sidebar, you can now see a fully detailed description of all of my feature films. This is complete with synposis, running time, etc.

That's all for today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason