I received my copy of "Beetlejuice" and it completely re-affirmed my faith in 16mm film collecting. After dealing with bad films, getting ripped off, with scratched, faded, and worn prints, you get really burned out on this hobby. It takes a mint condition LPP print to just completely reinvigorate you.

My copy of "Beetlejuice" is perfect, and I would not want to watch in on DVD under any circumstances. The film is just beautiful to look at, it's sumptuous and silky smooth. I can't wait to show this one at Halloween next year.

And, even though I said I wasn't going to buy any more features, an opportunity has just come up that I can't turn down. A film I wanted to buy previously has become available again because the sale fell through. It's a mint condition LPP print of "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure". I can think of no better summer movie than that!

Now, if I can just lay my hands on a copy of "The Night of the Comet", I'll be set!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason