Our March newsletter



There's not a whole lot blog-worthy going on in my life these days. I'm just doing my job and keeping up with things that need to be kept up with. We continue to have amazing weather for March. This has got to be the warmest March I can remember in my entire life. It does make me nervous about how hot it might be later this year though!

I have been doing a number of activities with DeMolay and today we just finished up our regular meeting. I did find a bit of time to send out our latest newsletter, which you can view here.

It includes some nice pictures from our recent obligatory day celebration. If you go to the last page and read the treasurers report you will see that our chapter is in dire need of an infusion of funds. We are going to be doing two fundraisers on May 12th. In the morning we are going to hold a pancake and sausage breakfast fundraiser and in the evening we are putting on a talent competition.

The talent competition has me especially worried as I have never tried to put on an event like this before. It has a lot of moving parts to keep track of. Today I need to finish up the official invitations and get them sent out.

As always, any internet brethren who feel inspired with a sense of charity can make easily make a modest donation simply by visiting our page at www.amillionpixels.us

Just click somewhere on the Square and Compass and you can donate to a worthy cause and promote your website at the same time.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Bah today I am just listening for the tornado siren and hoping I don't have to go in my basement! I think it is supposed to finally drop down into the 40's this week. There goes the good weather we are having:(

Although I must say I'm not a big fan of these thunder storms!

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason

How to become a Freemason?