Junior Warden of Naphtali Lodge #25



This evening I was honored to be elected Junior Warden of Naphtali Lodge #25 in Saint Louis that meets at the New Masonic Temple at 3681 Lindell Boulevard.

Brother Chris Baldas was elected Worshipful Master for the upcoming term. I am very excited about our growing lodge in the next year. I am hopeful that new students arriving for the fall term at Saint Louis University will consider the world's oldest and most honorable Fraternity as their own. Why join a Fraternity that lasts only a few years when you can join one which spans the globe and lasts for a lifetime?

This evening I received an email from Brother William Pesson in France. He is an architect writing a book that includes Masonic architecture. I took the following pictures this evening and I am excited if one of them ends up in his book. If you click on one of the images it will bring up a higher resolution version. If you are interested in a print quality image just email me and I will send you the link.










Comments

Bro. Ken said…
Beautiful Pictures of an amazingly adorned lodge!
Grouchogandhi said…
Congrats! But, beware, I think we all know what happens to Junior Wardens

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason