I am now beginning the slow process of replacing missing links...

My ISP finally took down the server that has been hosting all of my photographs for the past several years. I have moved the bulk of the photographs to a new webserver, but it is going to take me quite some time to manually repair all of the links from previous blog entries.

I went to a lot of time and effort to get all those photographs up there and incorporate them into my blog entries so I don't want them to sit dead for all this time.

I recently added a new webcounter to my site that shows 'referrers links'. I'm glad I did because it put my mind at ease about all of the visitors that come by this site.

Most of them come from either Google searches on various phrases or, more often, from image searches. It seems that today image browsing is now becoming a major way to draw traffic to a site.

Some of the Google search phrases can be amusing, but since I ramble on about so many things here none of it is particularily surprising.

This weekend I will try to find the time to repair the links. I have a lot of things to get caught up on so I will be fairly busy. On Saturday night my wife and I will be attending a 'Trivia Night' fundraiser for the local Catholic Church that many of our friends belong to. That sort of thing is always a lot of fun.

Last evening I attended the meeting at Naphtali #25 where we initiated a new candidate. I got to sit in the Senior Steward chair and it was an amazing experience to initiate someone in this incredible facility. My friend Right Worshiupful Brother Chris Newbold, from my mother Lodge in Wentzville, became a dual member. My goal, by the end of this year, is to see that lodge room filled with members. I plan to put together a short power-point presentation about the building and show it to area lodges as an educational lecture. Last weekend I was able to go through the Scottish Rite library and found some amazing materials from 1924-1926 published while the building was being erected. These will be a great resource for that effort.

That's all for now.....watch out for the dead links...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason