Remember Suz.

I'm not supposed to talk about my job.

I'm really not.

Remember Suz.

Then again, today we shipped our game.

Hurray!! Hurray!!! Hurray!!!

But...wait...wooops.....we did not, technically speaking, ship a game.

We shipped version 1.0 of an *ONLINE* game.

Which means...our job has just begun.

So, after someone purchases our game retail, well, we have to constantly rev and improve the product to enhance their online experience.

This is a good thing. It means a continuing revenue stream and continued employment. That is a very good thing.

However, you lose that sense of satisfaction of saying 'It's done. It's over. I can take a break.' Well, when a hundred thousand people pile into your product and you have to support them, it's hard to 'take a break'.

Well, eventually you have to take a break. What else are you going to do?

When is that going to be? In 2 weeks, a month, two months? I don't know. But, it's going to come and I'm am going to vacation with a vengeance. I will throw parties, go fishing, watch baseball games, go boating, travel, go on float trips with my kids, and simply enjoy life for a while.

That's my post for today.

Sorry Suz, I still love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason