Now, that's a big a projection screen. I sold my copy of "ET" and some shorts to raise some money to buy myself a new projection screen. I incorrectly identified my old tripod screen as being 7 foot when it is, in fact, only 6 foot. I would like to have a really, really, huge screen, but they are extremely expensive. However, recently a new tripod model has come out that unfolds to a full 8 feet! That's pretty huge, and I think willl serve my purposes for the rest of this year. I don't think realistically I'm going to get a 12 to 20 foot screen built and, even if I did, it certainly wouldn't be portable.

My next little project is to build a table on wheels that can roll all of my A/V equipment to and from the boat. I'm going to work on this little engineering project with my daughter, Lauren, who loves to do woodworking.

See, who says I never blog?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason