Movie showing for the Boyscouts




Last weekend I did a movie showing for the boyscouts. Each year, after their big canned food drive, they celebrate by camping out in Klondike State Park. They prepare a nice meal and set up campfires and other comforts for an outdoor movie showing.

I brought out all of my equipment, both 16mm and DVD, and hooked up my big surround sound system to transform a little section of woods into an open air movie theater. One of the families even brought out a couch and chair to make the viewing area complete.

Here are a few photographs from the event. I first showed Mickey's Christmas Carol and next my technicolor print of 'The Court Jester'. Afterwards we fired up the DVD system to show the newly released 'Iron Man'.








My lovely wife


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason

How to become a Freemason?