DFRAC alpha release : An Interactive Mandelbrot Explorer Program



Over the holidays I worked on a Mandelbrot exploration program. This is an alpha-pre-release. It requires a Windows machine with DirectX 9 to run. You may not be able to see the 3d graphics view on some older graphics cards. You can install the program using this link. It is only an 8mb installer. Includes full source.

Dfrac_1.0.exe

You can read the documentation online at this link: Dfrac.htm

Here are some screenshots from the program, showing some 3d and 2d views.




































Comments

Wayfaring Man said…
I have no idea what a Mandlebrot is.... but I can tell you something we need. WE need some software re: Masonic trivia.
Anonymous said…
Hey John, the program I couldn't remember the name of is Fraqtive.

Anyway, I'm gonna play with this now and see if I have any other feedback for you.

-Dianne

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason

How to become a Freemason?