Kaleidosonics



Years ago my good friend Rob Wallace and I were fortunate enough to be allowed to create a truly bizarre little audio- CD with a wacky interactive screen saver application that I wrote. Just a few weeks ago someone sent me an email asking if they could get a copy of the music. How delightful I thought. Over a number of years, with Rob Wallace, we produced a lot of great music, two albums, and computer game music. Last night I tracked down all of the CD's and ripped them so I can put them online.

Since the first email request I got was for Kaleidosonics I'm putting it online first. Here are all of the tracks on the CD in high-quality MP3.

The second track is a piece of music that Rob composed for and dedicated to our wedding.


Beamed
John & Terry's Wedding Song
Tribes
Cape Pastoral
Cancun Side
Kaleidosonic Sky
Father Sky
SPACE!
GMW - A Tribute
Guardians
Chasing You
Moonlit
Gratitude
Hip

Comments

Anonymous said…
VERY NICE!!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to locate & rip the CDs.
Anonymous said…
Thanks so much for doing this. I remember this program, it was fun to watch.
Daniel Saner said…
I had a demo version of Kaleidosonics on the cover disc of a games magazine from '94, and absolutely loved playing around with it as a kid! I remember that I especially loved the track that played during the end credits (last track, "Hip"). Thanks for making these available!

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason