I was looking for online calendar software today to help organize the many lodge meetings in the general area. At our lodge, Brother Chris carries a paper calendar that is practically a holy relic at this point. There are so many lodge activities going on in the community it is crazy trying to keep track of them all.

There were many online calendars to choose from and I had a limited amount of time for research so I finally just picked one that looked half way decent.

Here is the calendar I set up for the lodges in our area:


Then I figured, what the heck, I would set up my own personal event calendar the same way. This is how my wife and I keep track of everything we have going on to try to prevent scheduling conflicts. It is almost like a blog adjunct because it keeps track of all of the things I have on my plans throughout the year.


And, finally, Steph regarding your previous comment. We have a lot of property in the Lake of the Ozarks. Actually two 2.5 acre lots. Enough room to actually start a small commune. I'll see you there in a few years!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason