Hmmm...the whacking site didn't accept my whack, even though I'm pretty sure it should have been considered valid.

I found out yesterday from a friend that Yahoo offers a really amazing Calendar feature. It even synchronizes with Outlook!

You can hide personal appointments and make public other events. I revised my personal calendar with my known events to date. As our very, very, busy summer schedule heats up I'm sure this will get very crowded. I find it extremely useful to keep track of our busy life and help co-ordinate plans with our friends and neighbors.

Here is the link to my online calendar. I plan to keep this one going.

I also setup and revised a calendar for the Masonic lodges in our area.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planetside Screenshots

Ten Reasons *NOT* to become a Freemason